Sardinia and Punta Trettu offers sun, wind, beautiful places and beaches with crystal water and good traditional food. These are super conditions to enjoy a Kite Camp in Sardinia.
So, if you are coming to Sardinia and do you like to join a kite camp to learn how to kitesurf, enjoy an incredible experience with our Kite Camp in Punta Trettu!
- Why choose the our Kite Camp in Punta Trettu, Sardinia?
- What is included in our Punta Trettu Kite Camp?
- To who is addressed our kite camp?
- What we will do in case of no wind?
- Which are the strengths of our kite camp?
- When it will run the kite camp and how to book it?
- Terms & Conditions
1. Why choose the our Punta Trettu Kite Camp in Sardinia?
The Punta Trettu kite camp in Sardinia is more than a simple kite course or that a simple holiday: it is a fantastic travel experience where you will learn kitesurfing and will meet new friends coming from all over the world.
With the our Kite Camp in Punta Trettu, you will learn to Kitesurf or will improve your kite level, in case you already had some kite experience in the past, in an incredible and fantastic environment!
2. What is included in our Punta Trettu Kite Camp?
Punta Trettu Kite Camp includes:
- Accommodation in a double room in one apartment in sharing with other students,
- kitesurfing course,
- Kite equipment: all the kite gear required for the kite courses is provided (wetsuit, impact vest, harnesses, helmet as well as the kitesurfing equipment),
- Kite card and assurance,
- Kite certificate (it will be provided at the end of the Kite Camp),
- specific training for kitesurfing.
3. To who is addressed our kite camp?
Our kite camp is addressed to:
- Beginners that like to learn how to kitesurf.
- intermediate or advanced kiters that like to improve their kite skills and learn new tricks.
You are an independent kiter with your own kite equipment and you like to join to our Kite Camp to share this fantastic experience, please contact us!
4. What we will do in case of no wind?
Sardinia is a very windy island and Punta Trettu is one of the most windy places of Sardinia, even more than the famous Porto Pollo. Even if we cannot guarantee the availability of wind everyday, we can confirm that with high probability the wind would blow every day 🙂
In the even that, during the Kite camp, the wind will blow weakly for kite surfing, we could organize bike tours, beach tours, SUP excursions, snorkeling, specific training for kitesurfing and more and more activities.
In our kite camp you will never get bored !
5. Which are the strengths of our kite camp?
- Qualified instructors: our Instructors are qualified with many years experience, and with the skills to teach in all our spots and wind conditions.
- Use of Kite Radio helmets: we teach with Radio Helmets that allow the instructor to instantly communicate with the student, that can reply with a feedback.. Benefits of this communication system are exceptional!
- Kite equipment: we have always efficient, safe and modern equipment that ensure the maximum result to learn.
- Go-Pro: we will provide you a Go-Pro to film part of your lesson and to take good memories of your experience.
6. When it will run the kite camp and how to book it?
To know the dates of our kite camp in Sardinia and for booking, have a look at this page:
7. Terms & Conditions
DEPOSIT / CANCELLATION POLICY – 20% deposit is required upon booking a time (or you can pay the full amount upfront). Refunds are not permitted